I am an agent of change whose passion for human development spans 35 years of training and practice in psychology and spirituality. My journey is best described as following breadcrumbs along a path, each one representing a major step in my development. My first psychology course as an undergraduate was riveting and propelled me into graduate school. Participating in a Gestalt Therapy workshop and a subsequent post-graduate training program, provided a psychological framework I used to guide growth and development with individuals and groups for the 20 years I was a psychotherapist. Two powerful spiritual experiences provided the awakening that changed my perspective on life utterly, resulting in a deep dive into spiritual study and practice. This included a return to graduate school where, not working for the first time since starting college, I had the space to absorb Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory which became my major framework as it brilliantly puts all the pieces of the human journey together. Last, the Unique Self Teachings articulated by Dr. Marc Gafni and called by Wilber the next important chapter in Integral Spirituality, provided the theoretical and practical framework that weaves together the essential components foundational for psycho-spiritual development.
Because I know the “breadcrumbs” never stop appearing, I won’t say my colleague, Claire Molinard is the last one; however, it has been one of the major joys of my life to meet and collaborate with such a wonderful being. With our individual and overlapping skills and experience, we co-developed the Unique Self Emergence Process which we offer to change agents in a nine month certification program as well as use with our clients. It is our deep honor to offer this powerful psycho-spiritual process of change to the world.
Degrees and certifications:
- M.A. Counseling Psychology (University of Northern Iowa)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Gestalt Therapy (Gestalt Institute of Chicago)
- Certificate in Esoteric Healing (International Network of Esoteric Healing)
- Practitioner Certificate (Sancta Sophia Seminary)
- M.Div. with concentration in Spirituality (San Francisco Theological Seminary)
- Diploma in the Art of Spiritual Direction
- Certified Integral Master Coach ™ Integral Coaching Canada (2007-2008)
- 20 years psychotherapist in private practice.
- 15 years agent of change combining psychology and spirituality as a teacher, guide and consultant
- Studied and practiced Theravada Buddhism, Mystical Christianity and the Trans- Himalayan Teachings for 25 years
A deep longing to know my true nature and to understand the patterns that connect has put me on an early path of self-enquiry which led me to the study and practice of traditional Chinese Medicine and Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga in my early twenties. This early dive into Eastern thought and spirituality was instrumental to influencing my mind to think holistically. For the first ten years of my professional life I worked as an acupuncturist while following my expatriate husband around the world and raising our three daughters. A first powerful awakening experience in my late thirties when I, Claire, literally disappeared into the Big Universal Heart radically changed the way I perceived reality. I discovered then, that Love with a capital L is the force that drives all reality and which beats at the core of all things. From then on, I knew I wanted to dedicate my life to bridging the human and the spiritual dimension. During the decade that followed I went back to school and trained in various coaching modalities; I dove into Ken Wilber’s Integral theory and I began to study with Dr. Marc Gafni. Marc’s vision of an evolutionary spirituality grounded in his teachings on Eros and Unique Self gave me a deep sense of coming home. I knew I had found my path in this brilliant integration of Eastern and Western spiritual traditions weaved together with the latest discoveries of western developmental and psychological sciences.
When Barbara Alexander and I met in 2013, we soon realized that we were both passionate about liberating and empowering individuals to becoming the unique beings they were born to be. We shared the same desire to create a practical framework that would act as an accelerator of Unique Self consciousness. Embarking in this adventure with Barbara has been delightful and magic happens when we work together. I feel blessed and honored to work with this extraordinary woman who has also become a dear friend over the years.
Degrees and certifications:
- M.Sc., Oriental medicine from Samra University, Los Angeles, CA, US
- M.A., Chinese Language and Taoist philosophy from INALCO, Paris, France
- Usui Reiki Master (2001 – 2008)
- Certified Professional Coach and Learning Leader from International Coaching Academy (2007-2008)
- Certified Transformational Coach from Center for Transformational Presence US (2009)
- Certified Master Integral Coach™ Integral Coaching Canada (2009 – 2011)
- Integral studies with Core Integral, Levels One and Two (2011)
- Certificate in Generating Transformative Change in Human Systems (GTC) from Pacific Integral and LIOS Graduate college at Saybrook University (2013 – 2014)
- Currently training as a Core Energetics somatic therapist – Netherland Institute of Core Energetics (2015 -2019)
- 10 years acupuncturist in private practice.
- 10 years agent of change combining coaching, teaching and spiritual guidance.
- 25 + years of study and practice of Integral Yoga, Zen Buddhism and more recently Kashmir Shivaism and Unique Self dharma.
- Unique Self lineage holder.